Xjet is a world leader in 3D metal additive manufacturing, using an industry-standard patended nano technology Established in Rehovot, XJet has 66 employees, boasts 50 multidisciplinary R&D specialists and has filed more than 50 registered and pending patents.
The company specializes in R&D for semiconductor chips focusing on the satellite and quasi-satellite market, while producing its own silicon-based chip for phased array technology. SatixFy is a Hong Kong-listed company with R&D teams based in Israel and UK. As of August 2016, the company has 70 employees in Rehovot and Manof, Israel, with over 30 employees in Farnborough, UK
NextEV was established by Li Bin, founder and CEO of Yiche.com and former CEO of Dangdang.com, and Li Xiang, founder of Autohome.com.cn, riding on the development of internet technology in 2014. The Company is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, sale and after-sale service of mid- to high-end smart electric vehicles.
A globally leading AI platform which prepares a world top in-depth learning community and super-calculating center with independent IR rights. A series of AI technologies have been invented, among them are facial identification, image & text identification, medical imaging & identification, video analyzing, unmanned driving and remote control. SenseTime occupies leading market share in a list of vertical domains covering numerous industries such as smart city, smart phone, interactive entertainment & advertising, automobile, finance, retail sale, education and real estate. At present, SenseTime has established cooperative ties with over 700 world famous businesses and institutions from home and abroad.
- A leading business consulting, IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing services provider with end-to-end service capabilities
- Well established network of offices and service teams on industry, regional and global bases
- Website: http://www.isoftstone.com/
Yucheng Technologies Limited
- Yucheng Technologies Limited (YTEC) is a leading IT service provider to the Chinese banking industry. Established in 1999, YTEC is currently engaged in systems integration, software solution services, IT consulting and training services, maintenance and support, sales of self-developed IT products (hardware & software), communication & peripheral equipment, and undertaking computer network projects. Its major customers include first and second tier commercial banks in China
- Website: http://www.yuchengtech.com/
- The leader of video surveillance industry, be listed on GEM board of Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2015
- Market value at around RMB75.9 billion
HC SemiTek purchases Memsic and Crystaland
Established in 2005, HC SemiTek focuses on development, production and sales of LED epitaxial products and chips. It is now China's second largest LED chip supplier. Yunnan Crystaland Co., Ltd (Crystaland) is an upstream company of HC SemiTek. As an industry leader, Crystaland is the country’s only integrated company capable of “sapphire crystal growth furnace manufacturing – crystal growing – cutting – polishing – testing – rinsing and packaging”.
Memsic, Inc (Memsic) is a world leading Microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensor manufacturer. HC SemiTek plans to acquire the company via share issue. Currently, the acquisition deal has been approved by the Merger & Acquisition and Reorganization Committee of China Securities Regulatory Commission.
A global leader of AI technological and service provider. Equipped with cutting-edge machine-learning technology, 4Paradigm is able in accurate data anticipation and cultivation, thus enhancing productivity, lowering risks, and harvesting greater business returns. The Transfer Learning model offered by 4Paradigm is recognized as the Next Generation AI in the industries, for which the company maintains global industrial dominance.
Arbe is a provider of next-generation 4D Imaging Radar Chipset Solution, enabling high-resolution sensing for ADAS and autonomous vehicles. Arbe’s technology produces detailed images, separates, identifies, and tracks objects in high resolution in both azimuth and elevation in a long range and a wide field of view, and complemented by AI-based post-processing and SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping).